2007-05-27

Mr Brown

"I am sure you're as surprised as I was when I received my official Labour Party communiqué from the Gordon Brown campaign, telling party members "I have decided to stand as the leader of the Labour Party," as if he had just had the idea rather than being obsessed with it since the age of nine.
(...)
To return to Gordon's job application letter, he goes on to say: "There is so much more to do to make Britain the country we all want it to be." Short of actually referring to the Blair regime as "13 wasted years", Gordon makes no attempt to disguise his contempt for his predecessor."

Ur "Alan B'Stards" krönika i Sunday Telegraph.

Länk till krönikan...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Håll en hyfsad ton. Kommentarer bör vara intressanta, fyndiga eller på annat sätt tillföra något - för att slippa igenom nålsögat.